The Intro-Tech Automotive Custom Auto SnowShade is manufactured using a superior quality, complex four (4) layered material. The outer layer is a clear coat film which ensures that the material will never absorb any liquids. The second layer is a metalized imprinted film in a visually appealing snowflake design. The third layer is an industrial strength mesh liner providing both flexibility and durability in changing temperature and precipitation conditions. The final fourth layer is black, highly resilient PVC. Installation and security are easy with the quick snap release one inch strap system. Computer precision cut for a custom fit, it absolutely protects your vehicle's windshield from any and all weather elements. On sunny winter days, it protects leather seats from becoming hot and cracking while keeping the steering wheel and shift knob comfortable to the touch. The edges are beautifully finished with a UV resistant, non-abrasive velour binding. It is easy to roll up and store in the provided lightweight storage bag. Lifetime warranted, and designed to perform, this time and effort saving accessory is a must have for all owners concerned with windshield protection in inclement weather conditions.
These Custom Auto Snow Shades are designed to keep your front windshield clear of snow and ice. They are made of a multi-layered fabric to withstand harsh winter conditions. They are easy to install and remove, so you can get on the road fast and safe. Every shade comes rolled up in a storage bag, providing clean and easy storage in your car.
- Snow/Ice windshield protection
- Custom fit with 1,400 patterns
- Secure, easy-to-use flat rope and buckle attachment system
- Bag included for clean and easy storage
- Superior quality four-layer protective material
- Outer layer is a clear coat film which ensures the material will never absorb liquids
- Second layer is a metalized imprinted film in a visually appealing snowflake design
- Third layer is an industrial strength mesh liner that provides flexibility and durability in changing temperature and precipitation conditions
- Fourth layer is a highly resilient black PVC material
- Easy to roll up and store in the provided lightweight storage bag
- Finished with a UV resistant, non-abrasive velour binding
Faster results than scraping your windshield
Pull the snow shade out of the bag and unroll it on to the windshield, keeping the silver side on the outside and the flaps with the attached straps oriented to the top of your vehicle.
Tuck the snow shade under the wiper blades. Position the shade in the center of your vehicle's windshield.
Walk around your car to the passenger side, open the car door, and put the snow shade flap and strap inside your car, then close the door.
Easy to roll up and store
Walk around to the driver side, open the car door, and put the flap inside.
Pull the straps from inside the car together, then buckle them together. Adjust as necessary--adjustment only needs to be done on the first installation.
Now your snow shade is installed. The shade should be flat on the glass without any wrinkles. If the shade is not flat, pockets of ice and frost may develop on your windshield. Reverse these instructions for removing the shade. Make sure you shake off the ice and snow before storing the snow shade in the drawstring bag.
Always keep an eye on the surrounding traffic when installing or removing your snow shade.
Make sure the snow shade is installed tight and flat on the windshield, especially in windy conditions.